– Portable warehouse ladder for every-day use applications
– Bottom step lock casters for safe use when climbing
– Rubber feet provided for floor protection
– Heavy-duty weight capacity is 300lbs.
– Features 60′ standard climb angle
– Choose either Perforated or Grip-Strut steps
– Welded square tubular steel construction with powder-coat blue finish
– Units with 2-5 steps ship fully assembled. Units with 6-12 steps ship knockdown
Number of Steps 10
Top Step (WxH) 26″x100″
Step Tread Grip Strut
Overall (WxDxH) 32″x78″x133″
Net Wt. (lbs.) 262
|Dimensions||78 × 32 × 133 in|
Standard Slope Ladder 10 Step - Grip Strut
The Standard Slope Ladder is a portable warehouse ladder for every-day use applications. Grip strut steps, handrail included, welded square tubular steel construction with powder-coat blue finish. Rubber feet provided for floor protection. Unit has bottom step lock casters for safe use when climbing. This ladder comes standard with ESD (electro static discharge). Ladder must be used on conductive floors to comply with ESD properties. Welded square tubular steel construction and ships fully assembled.