- (1) 32-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System – Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and demonstration. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged.
- (1) Trainer Guide (English) – (Product Code: 52963) – Covers the requirements of forklift safety training and helps develop, organize and deliver effective training sessions. Spanish Trainer Guide PDF included with Trainer Tools USB.
- (1) Trainer Tools USB (not sold separately) – All items are English and Spanish except where noted.
- Main video programs (32 minutes)
- Bonus videos:
- Specialized Units & Attachments (8 minutes)
- Non-Operator Safety (7 minutes)
- Refresher (14 minutes)
- Message for Management video (4 minutes) (English only)
- Trainer Guide PDFs
- Customizable PowerPoint® presentations
- Learning activities
- Quizzes & answer keys
- Training log
- Training certificate
- (11) Employee Handbooks – 10 English (Product Code: 52467) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 52468) – Provide a portable, easy-to-understand reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees’ understanding of the material.
- (20) Wallet Cards – 10 English (Product Code: 54735) and 10 Spanish (Product Code: 54739) – Distribute to operators to keep as proof of their training.
- (2) Forklift Safety Posters – 1 English (Product Code: 49991) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 55502) – A full-color, photo-based reminder of forklift safety to hang in a high-traffic area at your company.
- (2) Forklift Operator Evaluation Forms – 1 English (Product Code: 5595) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 5681) – A practical way to assess your forklift operators’ skill level.
- (1) Forklift Operator Daily Checklist (Bilingual) – (Product Code: 30092) – Easy-to-use form for operators to document any parts in need of repair.
- (2) Certificates of Training – Classroom – 1 English (Product Code: 2543) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 7751) – Recognize operators’ successful completion of powered industrial truck classroom training.
- (2) Certificates of Training – Operational – 1 English (Product Code: 2544) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 7750) – Recognize operators’ successful completion of hands-on powered industrial truck training.
- (1) Forklift Inspection Safety Tag – (Product Code: 47634) – Helps identify last recorded inspection and status of forklifts.
- (2) EyeCue® Posters – 1 English (Product Code: 41499) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 42806) – Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17″ x 22″, non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack – Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers – Forklift Stability Triangle Reminder, 3″ X 4″
- (10) Magnets – Forklift Inspection Checklist Reminder, 3″ X 4″
- (10) Tags – Forklift Tip Over Hazard Reminder, 3″ X 4″
- (5) Stickers – Forklift Operating Safely On Loading Dock Reminder, 8″ X 9″
- (5) Window Clings – Forklift Intersection Hazard Reminder, 4″ X 5″
- (5) Floor Labels – Forklift Intersection Hazard Reminder, 8″ X 9″
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8″
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program – Plays entire main program
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Forklift Basics
- Kinds of Forklifts
- Forklifts vs. Automobiles
- Keeping a Forklift Balanced
- Forklift Controls
- Forklift Inspections
- Pre-Use Inspection
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Picking up a Load
- Traveling with a Load
- Negotiating Hazards
- Placing a Load
- Parking a Forklift
- Maintaining Your Forklift
- Changing Cylinders & Refueling
- Charging/Changing Batteries
- Making Modifications
- Performing Maintenance
- Bonus materials:
- Message to Management Video (Approximately 4 minutes)
- 10-Question Quiz (Interactive) – (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Specialized Units & Attachments Video (8 minutes)
- Non-Operator Safety Video (7 minutes)
- Refresher Video (14 minutes)
EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the EyeCue® visual learning system.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 5 in|
The Forklift Training DVD Program - Safety Training & Certification Program
• Helps you fulfill the classroom and practical OSHA forklift training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.178(l)
• Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System – See “EyeCue” tab for more details
• Useful for new or refresher forklift safety training in the event of an incident or near-miss, poor evaluation, or changes in the workplace or type of forklift used
• After completing the program, forklift operators will be able to:
• Identify the different kinds and their basic controls
• Discuss the center of gravity and stability triangle concepts
• Explain what to look for when performing a pre-use inspection
• Discuss how to park, charge, refuel and perform maintenance or modifications
• Ready-to-use training program includes several components
• English & Spanish available all in one program
• Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired